, what data we collect, how we use that data, with whom it may be shared, and your choices about such uses and disclosures.
Grocerban follows certain privacy principles in our conduct in the collection, use, release and security of data both online and offline:
- Providing you with NOTICE of our data practices.
- Giving you with CHOICES about how your data will be used.
- Providing you with the opportunity to UPDATE or CORRECT your personal data.
- Using data SECURITY safeguards.
- Limiting the SHARING of your data.
- Committing to COMPLYING with applicable privacy requirements.
- Providing you with means to CONTACT US about privacy-related issues.
- DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- Data you give us:
Personally identifiable data refers to data that lets us know the specifics of who you are. When you engage in certain activities on our Website, such as setting up your account, purchasing a product, submitting content, or sending us feedback at email@example.com, we may ask you to provide certain data about yourself. Examples of personally identifiable data may include your first and last name, email address, mailing address, telephone numbers, date of birth, address, and if you transact business with us, your limited financial data. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features.
- Automatic Collection of Data:
Aggregate data refers to data that does not by itself identify a specific individual. We gather certain data about you based upon where you visit on our Website, and what other sites may have directed you to us. This data, which is collected in different ways, is compiled and analyzed on both a personal and an aggregated basis. This technology enables us to determine (i) the IP Address of your device and its geographic location; (ii) browser type and language, domain names, access times, referring website addresses; (iii) your search terms or interactive behavior via our Website; and (iv) your purchasing behavior. We may use this data in aggregate form for internal business purposes, such as generating statistics and developing marketing plans. If you take a survey or interact with us in various other ways – demographics data and data about subjects that may interest you.
Web beacons: We may use web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of our Website. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if our e-mail, newsletter, or notification has been opened and acted upon by you.
- Information from Other Sources:
We might receive data about you from other sources and add it to your account data.
- HOW WE USE THE DATA WE COLLECT
We may use your data to fulfil our contract to provide Services or support to you, for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Website. Specifically, Grocerban collects and processes your personal data in order to:
- process and manage your purchases, handle orders, deliver products and Services, process payments;
- communicate with you about orders, products, Services and promotional offers;
- update our records, or otherwise maintain your accounts with us;
- display content such as wish lists and customer reviews;
- perform research and analysis about your use and interests to improve our platform, personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at grocerban.com, recommend Services that might be of interest to you, customize future shopping for you;
- prevent or detect fraud or abuse of our Website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf;
- respond to or take actions on your inquiries or feedback or other Website activities, post your comments on any blog or other online forum maintained on our Website.
- send you any newsletter(s), mailings or offers regarding our Services or promotions. If applicable, you will be allowed to indicate upon registration that you are or are not interested in receiving such promotional e-mails from us. Only Grocerban will send you these solicitations, and only if you have previously not indicated that you do not wish to receive them.
- Financial Information. If Grocerban collects your financial data or payment method, it may be used to process payment for any purchases, subscriptions or sales made on our Website, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
- DATA RETENTION
Your data will only be retained for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was obtained. For registered users, at a minimum this will be for the purpose of providing you Services and as long as your account is active, and likely longer depending upon applicable laws, rules and regulations. For anonymous visitors, this will be for the duration needed to align with your registration with us.
- USE BY MINORS
- WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- If you participate in any blog, chat box or other online forum on our Website or share your feedback consenting it to be shared by us, any personal data that you post on our Website may be shared with other Website visitors.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, financing, or sale of assets or any other situation involving the transfer of some or all of our business assets, we may disclose personal data to those involved in the negotiation or transfer.
- With your consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when data about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the data.
5.2 We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
- HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURED?
We take reasonable security measures and procedures, as specified by Information Technology Act or any other applicable law, to maintain appropriate physical, technical, electronic, procedural and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, or unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of sensitive personal data. We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
While we take these reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge and agree that no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your device. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
- YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS AND ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
If you have an account with us, you have the ability to review and update your personal data online by logging into your account. You can also review and update your personal information and exercise your other rights by contacting us.
- You have the right to be provided on request with a copy of your personal data.
- You have the right to rectification of inaccurate data we may have recorded about you.
- You have the right to the erasure of your data (Right to be Forgotten) which we no longer have justification for recording.
- You have the right to object to processing of your data which is being done on the basis of our legitimate interests.
- You have the right to refuse to be contacted for direct marketing purposes.
- You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data when:
- the basis for its processing is in dispute;
- its accuracy is in dispute;
- we cannot establish a lawful basis for its processing, but you do not wish it to be erased;
- we no longer need your data, but you need it for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims;
- you object, where applicable, to our processing your data on the basis of our legitimate interests, pending verification of whether our interests override.
- You have the right to be provided with a copy of your data in machine readable format, or to have it transferred directly to another data controller (“data portability”).
- Subject to the DATA RETENTION section hereinabove, you may choose to close your account with us at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WHAT CHOICES DO YOU HAVE?
We offer choices for you to request to update, delete or change your personal data and how we communicate with you. Here are some of the ways you can request changes:
- Follow the opt-out instructions in promotional emails we send you. It may take up to 10 business days for us to process such opt-out request;
- Call Customer Care at 8767109797.
If you opt out of receiving promotional communications from us, we may still send you non-promotional communications such as emails about activities in your account or our ongoing business relations.
You can usually choose to modify your cookie settings of your browser to warn you when a cookie is being sent or to remove or reject cookies. If you choose to remove or reject cookies, it will affect many features or Services on our Website.
Further, you can choose to withdraw your consent to the use, disclosure or retention of your personal data. In such a case, however we will have the option not to provide our Services, for the provision of which, the consent to use the information was sought.
- GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
- QUESTIONS, FEEDBACK AND GRIEVANCES
All questions, feedback, or complaints regarding the processing and use of personal data (along with a thorough description) for us to try to resolve the issue for you, should be directed via email to:
email@example.com, or contacted by phone to:
8767109797, or by postal mail to:
324, Mahatma Phule, Mase Ali, Ganj Peth, near Nushrat Clinic, Pune-411042, Maharashtra, India.
Credit and Debit –
UPI ID –
Cities we serve – Pune
Copyright © 2020-2025, GROCERBAN™ – POLLO EVERYTHING FOOD SERVICES LLP.